School Sport PartnershipWolverhampton’s nationally recognised unique partnership strives to develop physical education and sport programmes that will develop our children and families, encouraging healthy and active lifestyles
Working alongside strategic partners, our School Sport Partnership strives to enhance the active, healthy lifestyle of all children, young people and families. We believe that through sport and physical activity, every child can enhance skills, build confidence and learn life skills that will give them attributes they need to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Building and strengthening partnerships is key to ensure all children are encouraged and presented with these opportunities through high quality sport and physical education provision through our member schools.
Participation and Competition
- Increasing the number of children taking part in physical activity and sport across all phases of education
- Working with key partners to offer competitive activities and engaging the less active children and families
- Supporting schools to offer a wide variety of clubs and encouraging links with established local clubs
- Leadership, coaching and volunteering programmes for young people to increase opportunities, develop skills and build confidence
Workforce and Performance
- Supporting all staff to deliver high quality sport and physical activity across the whole school which is engaging and inclusive to all
- Encouraging leadership and school to school support to increase participation around school games
- Professional development programmes that will inspire and motivate lessons and clubs within all of our member schools, that cover a wide spectrum of activities for all
- Key areas of work to maintain and raise standards through delivery and review
Get involved through our social media channels.