Personal, Social and Health Education is a school curriculum subject and planned programme to help children and young people develop, while encouraging and preparing them for life and work.
The PSHE Association is the national body for personal, social, health, and economic education, supporting over 50,000 practitioners and offering:
– Training, advice, and support
– The latest news via email and social media updates, from curriculum updates and events to policy and legislation changes
– Access to downloadable resources
– Access to CPD workshops and conferences
– The chance to join over 37,000 professionals and playing an active part in promoting positive PHSE education
The Association works with members to raise and maintain standards in all schools, including teachers, subject leads, and others working in and with schools.
All members benefit from high quality teaching materials, training, conferences, and support from a dedicated team.
ConnectEd Partnership Schools have full access to The PSHE Association as part of their membership.