Work Together, Learn Together, Excel Together, Better Together
Professional Learning – CPD & Leadership Programmes
In consultation with a range of experienced school leaders, the Partnership’s CPD offer is designed to meet the bespoke training needs of schools. The content, tailored to individual needs of participants, is delivered and facilitated, where possible, by outstanding practitioners, SLEs and NLEs.
The CPD offer will include a comprehensive suite of opportunities leading to meaningful and improved outcomes for schools, children and young people and will broadly cover the following:
CPD Programme – To meet the essential development and training needs of schools
- Safeguarding training and updates
- Senior Leader Briefings /Workshops/Updates on national & local priorities
- Curriculum & Assessment Development Meetings
- Subject Leader Networks
- Teaching and Learning subject knowledge events
Nationally Accredited Leadership Programmes
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Programme (HLTA)
- National Award for SEN Coordination (NASENCO)
- Core training
- Bespoke support
Bespoke & Commissioned Training
We offer bespoke packages that are tailored for individuals, schools, schools working in collaborative groups e.g. Academy Trusts or ConnectEd Networks.
- School improvement support
- Subject leader support
- Individual targeted support
- Whole school training
- Coaching and mentoring
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Get involved through our social media channels.