Work Together, Learn Together, Excel Together, Better Together
The NASENCO programme is delivered in partnership with Best Practice Network and the School of Education’s CPD Department at Bath Spa University (BSU). It incorporates the Postgraduate Certificate in Inclusive Education from their Professional Master’s Programme, worth the first 60 credits towards a Master’s (MA) degree.
ConnectEd Partnership are delighted to be offering local delivery of this qualification in collaboration with Severn Teaching School Alliance, Telford.
What does the programme involve?
Duration of study and outline of programme
For the Master’s level work participants will have a year within which to submit their academic assignments. To complete the programme participants will be expected to:
- Attend 6 face-to-face day sessions to engage in learning, share good practice and practise key skills
- Write two assignments that add up to 60 credits
- Complete an e-portfolio to ensure that documentary evidence is provided for any learning outcomes not covered elsewhere
- Invest time in personal study – reading, research and on-going reflection on practice – will be required
- Liaise with their group and academic tutor (a personal tutor will also support them from start to finish)
To support successful completion schools will be asked to provide appropriate release time in order to give participants the opportunity to:
- Carry out some days of school based activities for research and development activity in school
Visits other work places, where appropriate
Engage in additional national workshop days or half days
Venue, Costs & Booking Information
Cost of the programme = £1,795.00 per delegate
Venue: Berrybrook Education Business Suite or Severn Teaching School Alliance, Telford.
Dates: Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Tuesday 4th December 2018
Tuesday 29th January 2019
Tuesday 26th March 2019
Tuesday 18th June 2019
For more information about the qualification Contact Harinder.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 290152
Book via this link
Get involved through our social media channels.