Supporting schools and teachers to create inspirational teaching through a well-structured facilitated programme
This programme has been designed by a team of outstanding practitioners and senior leaders from Connected Partnership schools (both mainstream and special) with the aim of providing tailor made, bespoke, focussed support and professional development within your own school through facilitated sessions and one to one coaching.
What does the programme involve?
This unique programme has been created with the recently published ‘Standard for teachers’ professional development’ in mind and encompasses the following strands:
- Focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes
- Underpinned by robust evidence and expertise
- Collaboration and expert challenge
The intention of the programme is for teachers to sustain and embed practice. The activities are designed around:
- Individual teachers’ existing experience, knowledge and needs
- The context and day to day experiences of teachers and their schools
- The desired outcomes for pupils
To help teachers:
- Identify strategies and skills to improve their practice
- Analyse their current practice and identify areas for development eg higher order questioning & ifferentiation
- Raise standards of teaching
- Create inspirational teaching
The Programme will consist of:
- Completion of a skills audit
- Teachers being observed in their own schools followed by analytical and constructive feedback
- Individual action planning and focus for the programme
- Observation of good and outstanding practice in another school followed by observation debrief
The school will be required to designate a School Project Manager/mentor who will have the opportunity to take part in the lesson observations and assist with action planning in order to ensure sustainability of the programme over the longer term. This in turn creates opportunities for school leaders to develop and enhance their skills in observing lessons and providing critical feedback.
Dates and times to be negotiated with the school.
Venue, Costs & Booking Information
To register your interest for this programme, or for more
Information, please contact Harinder Jandu on the following information:
ConnectEd Partnership member schools:
£850 per delegate
Non- member schools
£900 per delegate
Discounts will be considered for more than 1 participant
Get involved through our social media channels.