GDPR Privacy Notice – May 2018
As a Partnership, we may collect personally identifiable information about you and your school. We may collect this information to ensure we can fulfil elements of your membership, provide professional development, updates and marketing.
This may include:
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Banking details
Digital data is held securely on encrypted devices. Physical documentation is stored and locked securely.
It may be necessary for us to share this information with third party colleagues only when the service relies on it. When sharing this information, we, as a Partnership will endeavour to ensure that subsequent providers are also GDPR compliant.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to your personal information. You also have the right to:
- Object to the processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purposes of direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means
- In certain circumstances, have accurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- Claim compensation for damages caused by breach of the Data Protection regulations
To uphold any of these rights, please contact:
Sam Fullwood, ConnectEd Partnership